End Credits

Reviews of films, both new and old.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

First Signs


I received my first sign that this isn't a dream yesterday. It came in the form of a box covered with strange flourescent stickers all over it that even evoked a comment from the FedEx guy (i.e. what the hell is in there??). I particularly like the one that says HANDLE LIKE EGGS, since that's kind of how I feel about the whole film. Inside the box (which I still haven't opened) is some of the film that I bought the other day from a nice man named Carl. He gave me a super price and was very patient with my weird shipping issues.

Anyway, this feels like the actual beginning of the film part of the film, since it's film. It feels good to start things, and I'm excited (and scared).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home